Owner Meeting News
Information Meeting Held Jan. 4, 2019
Link to PowerPoint slides presented
Link to Notes after the Meeting
Future Owners’ Meeting to Be Held in Late March
- Meeting will be held on March 28, 2019 at 5 pm at Town of Mountain Village Town Hall
- Opportunity to Vote on the possible future of Internet and Roads
- How to fund these possible future projects
Board Meeting Agenda
Next Regular Board Meetings
Usually held on the 4th Thursday of every other month although subject to change. Next meetings to be held:
- Thurs. Feb. 28, 2019 at 4:00 pm – Fran Berg’s Home – 49 Spruce Way
- Thurs, April 25, 2019 at 3:30 p.m. MDT - Location TBA
- Concurrent with Annual Owners Meeting TBA around July 4th - Vance Creek Open Space - time TBA
- Thurs Aug 22, 2019 at 3:30 p.m. MDT - Location TBA
- Thurs Oct 24, 2019 at 3:30 p.m. MDT - Location TBA
- Before Annual Holiday Party TBA around Dec 15th - Location & Time TBA
Next Design Review Committee Meeting
Usually held on the 3rd Wednesday of each month although subject to change. Next meetings scheduled - to be confirmed based on applications received:
- Wed Feb 20, 2019 at 5 p.m. MST
- Wed Mar 20, 2019 at 5 p.m. MDT
- Wed April 17, 2019 at 5 p.m. MDT
- Wed May 15, 2019 at 5 p.m. MDT
- Wed June 19, 2019 at 5 p.m. MDT
- Wed July 17, 2019 at 5 p.m. MDT
- Wed Aug 21, 2019 at 5 p.m. MDT
- Wed Sept 18, 2019 at 5 p.m. MDT
- Wed Oct 16, 2019 at 5 p.m. MDT
- Wed Nov 20, 2019 at 5 p.m. MST
- Wed Dec 18, 2019 at 5 p.m. MST
To be held at:
TREC Mountain Village Meeting Room
567 Mountain Village Boulevard, Suite 106 A, Mountain Village
Office located ground level at the Franz Klammer ‘breezeway’
If you have any questions about the next meeting or regarding submitting an application please contact DRC Coordinator Kurt Shugars for more information at 970-708-5212.
Next Annual Owners MeetingSummer 2019 - usually held on 4th of July weekend
2019 Budget & Road Reserve Election
Click here to download Proposed 2019 Operating Budget & Reserves Fund.
Water Quality Update as of 11/16/18
The water supply for the Ski Ranches is provided by the Town of Mountain Village (TMV).
On Wednesday 11/14/18 TSRA Facilities Mgr John Knowles was contacted by a homeowner who reported an excess of chlorine in the water supply. Apparently the chlorine levels have been above normal, but not registering high enough to require TMV to issue a warning to it's customers.
On Thursday 11/15/18 John contacted the TMV Operations Director who assured John that the water supply continues to be safe to drink despite the elevated chlorine levels. He reported that TMV staff were actively taking measures to lower it and would continue into the next morning if necessary.
For more information please contact John Knowles at JKnowles@Animas.net or 970-275-3389.
Fire Pit Recommendations - adopted 12/14/17
- NO burning permitted during Red Flag Warnings or San Miguel County fire bans.
- Call 970-728-1911 to notify Sheriff’s department of intent to burn.
- If possible notify neighbors of intent to burn.
- Fire pit to be located at least 20’ from house, structures, tree canopy and property line and to have a working hose accessible.
- Fire pit to be placed on non-combustible materials: rocks, stone, brick, gravel, bare mineral soil, NOT grass.
- Burn wood only.
- Utilized wire mesh cover or similar spark arresting system.
- Have hose within reach or 5 gallon buckets of water nearby.
- Maintain a flame height less than 2 feet.
- Utilize proper ask disposal system: Saturate ashes with water and contain them in a metal bucket.
- Homeowners and long term tenants willing to assume liability; Short-term renters shall NOT be permitted to burn.
- Adult supervision required at all times.
- Homeowners’ insurance policies to identify fire pit feature on property.
- Policy to contain adequate protection; personal property and structure liability limits.
Click here to download Fire Pit Recommendations 2017
Click here to download map of Telluride Ski Ranches
Click here to download most recent newsletter
Noxious Weeds Guide
Click here to download TSRA CSU EXT Noxious Weed Management Guide 2017.pdf
Click here to download TSRA Survey Results 2007