Next Regular Board Meetings
Usually held on the 4th Thursday of every other month although subject to change. Next meeting to be held:
- Thurs Dec 13, 2018 meeting to be held prior to Annual Holiday Party at 4 p.m. MST at 100 Beaver Pond Lane - NOTE: Conference call service will not be available at this meeting.
If you have any questions about the upcoming meeting please contact Administrative Assistant Lynette Foley at HOA@SkiRanches.com
Next Design Review Committee Meeting
Usually held on the 3rd Wednesday of each month although subject to change. Next meetings scheduled - to be confirmed based on applications received:
- Wed Nov 21, 2018 at 5 p.m. MST
- Wed Dec 19, 2018 at 5 p.m. MST
To be held at:
TREC Mountain Village Meeting Room
567 Mountain Village Boulevard, Suite 106 A, Mountain Village
Office located ground level at the Franz Klammer ‘breezeway’
If you have any questions about the next meeting or regarding submitting an application please contact DRC Coordinator Kurt Shugars for more information at 970-708-5212.
Informational Homeowners Meeting RE: Roads & Internet
At 4 on the 4th
Fri Jan 4, 2019 at 4-5:30 p.m. MST
Snacks & Beverages provided
To be held at:
San Miguel County Meeting Room 2nd Fl.
Miramonte Bldg. 333 W. Colorado Ave., Telluride, CO 81435
Next Annual Owners MeetingSummer 2019 - usually held on 4th of July weekend
Save the Date!
Annual Holiday Party - 6 p.m. Thurs 12/13/18 at the Whiting Residence, 100 Beaver Pond Lane, Ski Ranches. Watch your email for details~
2019 Budget & Road Reserve Election
Scheduled for 12/1/18 - 1/5/19
Watch your mail box for materials being sent out 12/1/18
Fire Pit Recommendations - adopted 12/14/17
- NO burning permitted during Red Flag Warnings or San Miguel County fire bans.
- Call 970-728-1911 to notify Sheriff’s department of intent to burn.
- If possible notify neighbors of intent to burn.
- Fire pit to be located at least 20’ from house, structures, tree canopy and property line and to have a working hose accessible.
- Fire pit to be placed on non-combustible materials: rocks, stone, brick, gravel, bare mineral soil, NOT grass.
- Burn wood only.
- Utilized wire mesh cover or similar spark arresting system.
- Have hose within reach or 5 gallon buckets of water nearby.
- Maintain a flame height less than 2 feet.
- Utilize proper ask disposal system: Saturate ashes with water and contain them in a metal bucket.
- Homeowners and long term tenants willing to assume liability; Short-term renters shall NOT be permitted to burn.
- Adult supervision required at all times.
- Homeowners’ insurance policies to identify fire pit feature on property.
- Policy to contain adequate protection; personal property and structure liability limits.
Click here to download Fire Pit Recommendations 2017
Click here to download map of Telluride Ski Ranches
Click here to download most recent newsletter
Noxious Weeds Guide
Click here to download TSRA CSU EXT Noxious Weed Management Guide 2017.pdf
Click here to download TSRA Survey Results 2007